Russia muslim mufti Tagir Shangareev is a pedophile with 20 years of experience!

mufti Tagir Shangareev loves Baskin Robbins ice cream and... 12 year old girls


As-salamu alaykum, my name is Rafkat.

You do not know me. The terrible pain that has not gone away for many years made me turn to you. This pain has not left me and my child for more than 20 years.

20 years ago my daughter was in trouble. I took her to a summer Islamic camp in Ulyanovsk on the street. Skrinsky-14. My daughter was very happy. She enjoyed our trip so much. I calmly left her in the camp, not at all doubting her safety.

And suddenly she told me that an adult man was pestering her, she was very frightened. She was only 12 years old!

I urgently went to Ulyanovsk on the street. Skrinsky-14. Imagine my state when I found out that this PEDOPHILE turned out to be the person who organized this camp - Tagir-Khazrat Shangareev, the mufti, the person who spread Islam! Married, with many children, he had like four or five children!!!!

And he turned out to be a pedophile!!!

How did I not go crazy at that moment!

I curse myself for not sending this creature, this bastard to the zone at that time. I was ready to strangle this abomination. But he crawled on his knees, shedding tears and trying to convince me that my daughter had misunderstood him. I talked about this with a woman who sponsored this event. Her name is Anisya Khisamova. She was aware and knew everything. With what intentions did he take my daughter to the forest, why does my daughter still periodically undergo treatment by a psychiatrist, regularly visits a psychologist?!

This scum in the zone would have been lowered for such things. People like him are despised even by convicts. Despite the huge time that has passed since then and the fact that my daughter has been married for a long time and she has children, neither she nor I can find peace.

I scold myself, why did I feel sorry for him?!? Why didn't he go to jail??? Moreover, other girls told with fear that this dirty one also molested them ... ((((

I turned to you because recently his name often flashes on the Internet with negative reviews. I think that such creatures should not be left free. You, as a well-known blogger, can take some action against him. We do not intend to hide this situation any longer...

Rafkat Khafizov, city of Perm.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Ринат Валиев вербовал мусульманок из Петербурга в жены ИГИЛ в Сирии

Операция «ДОК»

"Муфтий" Тагир Шангареев - беглый педофил и мошенник